Carson Automotive Group is one of Western Canada's highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Coastal Ford Squamish is looking for a results oriented Financial Services Manager to join our energetic and dynamic staff. This is a full time position located at our brand new, state-of-the-art Coastal Ford dealership in beautiful Squamish, BC.
* Provides the highest level of professionalism and quality in Automotive Sales;
* Processes credit applications and related documents for sales and lease departments;
* Collects all vehicle deposits, vehicle receivables and manages manufacturer rebate programs;
* Understands and promotes Manufacturer Lending finance products and services;
* Discusses finance and lease options with customers;
* Presents financial proposals to customers;
* Processes financing paperwork.
We are excited to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration, medical, dental, life insurance and pension plan.
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
* Ambitious and self-motivated;
* VSA License required (may be obtained upon employment);
* Insurance Council License required (may be obtained upon employment);
* Valid Class 5 Driver's License required;
* High School Diploma or equivalent required;
* Automotive Financial Services and/or Business Office sales experience preferred.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us! If this is an opportunity that interests you please visit our career centre to apply!
Visit our website at coastalfordsquamish.com and click on employment opportunities.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|