COVID-19 policies and precautionsRead more
Automotive Sales Representative
The opportunity is to build a career in an automotive sales department at a reputable, well established General Motors dealership in Squamish, BC.
· Selling and leasing new and used vehicles.
· Communicating with customers and responding to inquiries.
· Focus on the selling process.
· Being a self starter.
· Ability to network, follow-up on customers and prospects.
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum 1 year of automotive sales preferred but not essential as we will train the right person.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Great attitude, personable, courteous and outgoing personality.
· Capable to work with minimal supervision.
· Must be detail-oriented, accurate and organized.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
· Ability to handle stress and stay focused in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to multi-task with good time management and organization skills.
· Professional attitude and appearance.
· Confident, self-motivated, and a desire to set and achieve personal goals.
· Valid BC Driver's License.
· Compensation is commission based with initial income guarantees for inexperienced candidates.
· Anticipated incomes range from $60,000-$100,000.
· Additional benefits include a health and dental insurance package, demo program and cell phone/technology allowance.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 02, 2020|
|Expiry||December 31, 2020|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|