Position Purpose: Merchandising Associates merchandise and maintain various product sets in The Home Depot retail environment to enhance the customer experience, increase sales and maximize inventory turns.
Merchandise Associates typically work between 6am - 3pm Monday - Friday. No evenings or weekends.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Organize, straighten and clean shelves, signage and products
* Build and maintain display material & signage
* Price changes/labelling
* Stocking merchandise
* Maintain positive working relationship with co-workers and provide strong customer service
Preferred Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Experience working in retail merchandising service industry or working directly for large scale retailer
* Basic computer skills with knowledge of web based applications
* Experience working on teams, with heavy reliance on team to accomplish goals
* Attention to Detail: Stays attentive and aware, catches errors before completing assignments, and maintains high quality standard for work
* Heavy lifting required; bending, kneeling, standing for extended periods of time; comfortable with ladders
* Promotes Teamwork: Maintains positive working relationships with co-workers and effectively handles issues/concerns
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|